Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 4.2.1 jailbreak and unlock?

Default iPad 4.2.1 jailbreak and unlock?
    So I have a iPad with 4.2.1 running on it, my question is how would I go about jailbreaking it and unlocking it? I have windows 7 on my laptop and Need some information on what software I would need to jailbreak it? Please help me???

Greenpois0n will jailbreak your iPad, search through guides on here and will take you step by step

I forgot to mention that I have iPad 4.2.1 3G ??? Does that matter? Where can I download this

Go to download the windows package. It is easy to do. Also, iPads are sold unlocked, so you don't have to worry about that.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thx buddy

Can I install cydia on it tooo?
    Last edited by Thenish; 02-17-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys need some help. i've download Snowbreeze 2.2 final and trying to jailbreak a ipad 3g, but it keep saying " not a valid ipsw. help please

Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

What does your file you are trying to load end in? Also you sure you got the correct IPSW?