Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rotate Greenpois0n Boot Logo

Default Rotate Greenpois0n Boot Logo
    Installed the animated Greenpois0n boot logo and it works however, it always loads in landscape so it's very stretched. How do I rotate it so that it loads in portrait?

Do you have rotation lock turned on?

It doesn't matter whether it is on or off. Any boot logo I install appears only in landscape mode so it's all stretched out and ugly.

Yeah I've got the same problem on my iPad. All the boot logos run in landscape and they look rubbish. Is there a setting somewhere to change it to portrait???

Cheers, Jaff

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa182 View Post
    Yeah I've got the same problem on my iPad. All the boot logos run in landscape and they look rubbish. Is there a setting somewhere to change it to portrait???

Cheers, Jaff
    Just make the Boot Logo 1024x768, then rotate it 90 degrees.

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoneGrinch View Post
    Yes, but how?
    BootLogos are stored in /library/bootlogos. Just open the folder, select one of the pictures, and go to paint or something. Make a new image that is 768x1024. Then got to the bootlogo image and put it in the other image. Then select the part you want to see in portrait(up to 781x740)and rotate it right 90 degrees.

This particular bootlogo isn't stored in the bootlogos folder, only custom ones. Is there a way to access the Chronic Dev bootlogo?