+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMad and iBad with iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have more issues than the following, but for now I would sincerely appreciate any answers to these 3 questions: 1. Please help me find a way to fix Cydia
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iMad and iBad with iPad
    I have more issues than the following, but for now I would sincerely appreciate any answers to these 3 questions:

1. Please help me find a way to fix Cydia crashing on my iPad. It only crashes if and when I click the bottom menu option "Installed". I can load, reload, and click sources, changes, and search. I can use all of these menu items without a single problem, but for some reason I can't see my installed packages. I am really lazy and would like to avoid restoring if possible.

2. Is flash player on my iPad 4.2.1 (wifi only) possible? I installed the frash repo (something.benm.at...) on my iPhone 3GS, and it works beautifully.

3. Does anyone know a simple way for me to transfer purchased iTunes music from my iPhone to my laptop and iPad, please help me and I will love you forever. Since I use one account, I can install apps I bought on my iPhone onto my iPad for free. I assumed iTunes music worked the same way... And it boggles my mind how I can't just sync music onto my laptop.

Please and thank you very, very much! PS- I just donated 16" of hair to Locks of Love. Yay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMad and iBad with iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Good for you on the locks of love! My wife did that a few years ago, too. As far as the purchased content, connect your iPhone to your computer, and in iTunes, right click over the iPhone icon and select transfer purchases. This process will transfer all apps, music, etc. from your iPhone to your computer. From there, you can sync it to your iPad. I'm not sure on the others, other than contacting Saurik or Chpwn (he did some work on the newest revision of Cydia). Good luck on your fix
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix