Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Before jailbreaking with greenpoison latest untethered JB close itunes before sync?

Default Before jailbreaking with greenpoison latest untethered JB close itunes before sync?
    Before I complete the Greenpoison Windows 4.2.1 iOS untethered jailbreak. Do I close itunes before the ipad sync's or after, before I execute the Greenpoison application?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by glenn101; 02-08-2011 at 09:10 PM.

As soon as you open gp, itunes closes automatically. but, I suggest you close it first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to guardian_10 For This Useful Post:

glenn101 (02-09-2011)

Alright, I'll try closing itunes before it sync's my iPad. Hopefully the JB works.

OMG, I tried following the greenpoison tutorial, at one point I held the sleep button but released the home button instead of the sleep button. Now it asks me to power my ipad off and start again but I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! I can't power it on or off everything is unresponsive!!

What do I do!?!
    Last edited by glenn101; 02-09-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

hold home and power for 8-10 secs then let it go, then if it doesn't boot up hold down the power for 2 secs. should work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to keenpois0n For This Useful Post:

glenn101 (02-09-2011)

Thankyou keenPoison! Phew!!! I thought it was gone!!

Can I retry the process again now from the start?

I just tried it again, I followed it completely and right at the end is says "jailbreak failed" and my iPad is stuck in a white screen mode. What do I do to fix this?
    Last edited by glenn101; 02-09-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

please please, call me k

can't help you with the white screen thing, never seen that before