Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GreenPoison RC5 for Windows in a few days!

Default GreenPoison RC5 for Windows in a few days!
    W00t! Who's ready for some untethered lovin' on Windows? I know I am! Per p0sixninja's twitter, RC5 shuld be out in a day or so! Check it out: http://bit.ly/halWTU
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I just got done jailbreaking my iPad 4.2.1 first gen. Having problem with cydia not refreshing correctly (timed out) and I can't install mywi (purchased) with on-demand (purchased). Is anyone having these problem? Anyone have a suggestion?

I had an issue as well. Just to let ya know, you would have better luck by starting your own thread, so that others could see by the title what your issue is. What I did was, using iFile (available in Cydia), I navigated to /var/lib/apt/lists/ and deleted everything except for the "partial" folder and the "lock" file. All of those files are the cached sources, by deleting them, it forces Cydia to get new copies of them all. This cleared up the issue of the sources not updating properly. As far as not being able to get MyWi or the on-demand add-on, it may be caused by the sources issue. I was able to update MyWi no problem. Side note: I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I want to buy it. $20 is a lot! Lol.

I hope that helps :-)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix