Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ipad apps wont work

Default ipad apps wont work
    So i jailbreak my ipad that is currently on 4.2.1 tethered
    I realize that everytime i take my ipad out or where i lose wifi my ipad apps wont start up, even the ones downloaded from itunes store, so inorder for me to fix this i have to get it tethered through redsnow

I heard about the beta version of the untethered and i see that in cydia i only have SHSH: IOS 4.2.1
    can i do the untethered jailbreak because this is really frustrating whenever i want to bring my ipad out

Losing wifi should really not be an issue to make apps stop working. Unless they are internet dependant apps. Something else is going on.

yea thats what i thought but it seems like inorder for me to bring my ipad out i need to tether it with redsnow for apps to work outside

That doesn't make sense I think I am confused. So are you shutting when you go out or just locking screen? If you are shutting it off then yes you will be locked out.

no im just locking the screen

Thanks

Restore to vanilla 4.2.1 (not jailbroken) and try apps with no wifi then, if they work then you know it's something to do with your jailbreak,, I.e an app or tweak running in the background
    If I've helped you remember to say

Hmmm ic
    But what about the untethered jailbreak
    Am I qualified to do it with just shsh 4.2.1?