+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ifile cydia,apple camera connector kit and ipad 4.2.1 thetered jailbreak

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi guys,i am newbie here want to ask you about this three things- ifile cydia,acck and ipad 4.2.1 thered jailbreak...1)ifile cydia is application use to read file from flash drive
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Red face ifile cydia,apple camera connector kit and ipad 4.2.1 thetered jailbreak
    Hi guys,i am newbie here want to ask you about this three things- ifile cydia,acck and ipad 4.2.1 thered jailbreak...1)ifile cydia is application use to read file from flash drive like mp3,and video and other file(i think so)...2) acck is apple product that can transfer and view photo and video from sd card,the older version os 3.2.2 can read the flash drive but the latest iOS4.2.1 has blocked the access by reducing the power supply to the connected device. You'll be prompted that the device uses too much power...3)i am using ipad 4.2.1 thetered jailbreak that mean i need to connect to the pc if i turn off or need to reboot the ipad...

Ok here we go...firstly i want to install ifile from cydia,after the installation complete did the ipad need to reboot,because i using ipad thetered jailbreak so its cannot reboot(and the apps-ifile is system stuff-sorry i dont know what you call it)...secondly did acck can read the flash drive on os 4.2.1,i want to buy one for me but if that thing is useless and cannot read the flash drive,better i buy something else...thirdly, very sorry for my bad english,hope you guys willing to help me..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HamDani View Post
    Hi guys,i am newbie here want to ask you about this three things- ifile cydia,acck and ipad 4.2.1 thered jailbreak...

1)ifile is application use to read file from flash drive like mp3,and video and other file(i think so)... yes and when you use the camera kit you can see the external device

2) acck is apple product that can transfer and view photo and video from sd card,the older version os 3.2.2 can read the flash drive but the latest iOS4.2.1 has blocked the access by reducing the power supply to the connected device.
    You'll be prompted that the device uses too much power...You can use the camera kit for most things but they have to be powered from the USB/dock connector themselves meaning that you cant use a huge HDD, think someone has a 32GB pen drive working

3)i am using ipad 4.2.1 thetered jailbreak that mean i need to connect to the pc if i turn off or need to reboot the ipad... Yes

Ok here we go...firstly i want to install ifile from cydia,after the installation complete did the ipad need to reboot,because i using ipad thetered jailbreak so its cannot reboot(and the apps-ifile is system stuff-sorry i dont know what you call it)... Yes, just reboot tethered

secondly did acck can read the flash drive on os 4.2.1, i want to buy one for me but if that thing is useless and cannot read the flash drive,better i buy something else.. You can use the camera kit, that should do it

thirdly, very sorry for my bad english,hope you guys willing to help me..

To answer all your questions further, see You can use the camera kit to use external usb drives and sd cards without work around
    If I've helped you remember to say

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you that very clear and useful info...just one thing what do you mean by just reboot thetered,i not understand...can you explain for me,actually i wanna install ifile from sinfuliphonerepo.com,their ifile is cracked the version is1.3.2-2,is it still need to reboot...i definitely want to avoid from rebooting because my ipad have a problem to enter dfu mode...ifile from sinfuliphonerepo is in section (sinful iphone) and if i download from bigboss the section is (system)..is it any different?

Thanks

NOPE NO HELP FROM ME

Cracked apps are the talk of banning and thread closing which im sure will be happening to this thread shortly, there is no talk of cracked/pirated apps on MMi

as for getting it from the bigboss repo, get it from there if your getting it from anywhere as for how to reboot tethered, there are plenty of guides online, Google is your friend, as is YouTube

Green Apple
    Thanks

Owh....i am sorry men,i dont know about that but can you answer my question about "just reboot thetered" you mean earlier...

Thanks

its an option in the JB App redsn0w, every time your iPad reboots or switches off you will have to get it back on again then load up redsn0w and boot tethered which will make Cydia and safari work again, if you don't none of your JB tools will work and Cydia will have a white icon

a quick google search will yield the same answer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dantehman1 For This Useful Post:

HamDani (01-14-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok...thnk you sir..You answer all my question in less than one hour,very good forums....
    Last edited by HamDani; 01-14-2011 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Not complete