Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak 4.2.1 and Push Email?

Default Jailbreak 4.2.1 and Push Email?
    I recently jailbroke my iPad 4.2.1 using Redsn0w, push email was working fine, then I installed backgrounder and now its not working. So I uninstalled backgrounder, and it seemed to be working again...

Then it stopped working.

Installed modifications:

- FolderEnhancer
    - BrowserChanger
    - LockInfo
    - PopupBlocker
    - SwitcherMod

I'm going to uninstall them one by one, I guess, until it starts working again, but I don't feel like anything I have installed should be effecting push mail.

Push notifications work just fine, as an FYI. And my iPhone 3GS 4.1 JB, receives push email just fine. I use a MobileMe account.

Any help would be great
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

Perhaps deleting your MM account, and then re-adding it? I too have had issues with Notifications not working. If you are still unable to get it to work, there are options in the App Store for push mail, that I liked more than the default push. Things like subject, time, sender, content are able to be shown or hidden in the pop up message. Then you can save some battery life by having your inbox update every half or full hour. Just an idea, I hope you get it working! If so, post your results too.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix