Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I would PAY for the rotation lock switch! (hint hint!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5L5 View Post
    I didn't like how they removed the screen lock either.

I cried, I bitched, i moaned

Then I read the new way to do it. Can probably unlock and lock in less than a second. Not really much I can complain about now without sounding lazy
    WTF???

It's lazy to complain that the essential hardware functionality changed after a software upgrade? What kind of a spineless, brainwashed git are you? What would you do if you asked for butter at the grocery store and got margarine? Asked for diet coke and got regular? Asked for steak and got chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by TitusVorenus View Post
    WTF???

It's lazy to complain that the essential hardware functionality changed after a software upgrade? What kind of a spineless, brainwashed git are you? What would you do if you asked for butter at the grocery store and got margarine? Asked for diet coke and got regular? Asked for steak and got chicken?

Your analogy is not the same.

It's like going to a restaraunt, and having the fork 6" further away than it is now. It's very minimal effort.

I could see complaining if they took away the iPod feature, or wi-fi, or some major function that will change the way you use your ipad.

Complaining about making the screen-lock a swipe......

You are an idiot. You don't pay for fork placement. However we paid for an iPad with a HARDWARE SCREEN ORIENTATION LOCK. A software upgrade changed this to a mute switch without so much as a mention on the software upgrade page. I purchased a feature that was removed without my consent and apple stops signing the prior firmware making it impossible to downgrade without jail breaking.

Pick up a logic book before attacking my analogy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5L5 View Post
    Your analogy is not the same.

It's like going to a restaraunt, and having the fork 6" further away than it is now. It's very minimal effort.

I could see complaining if they took away the iPod feature, or wi-fi, or some major function that will change the way you use your ipad.

Complaining about making the screen-lock a swipe......

Quote Originally Posted by TitusVorenus View Post
    You are an idiot.
    Thanks. I needed the laugh.
    Last edited by Mustang5L5; 12-08-2010 at 06:03 AM.

Yes there a cydia tweak called nomute, but i found out...

the tweak does BOTH. lol.

it still mutes and also locks the orientation.

Funny story: no one made you upgrade to 4.2.1. Also, if you get your SHSH blobs, you can forever restore to whatever firmware you have them for. Also, I found that I like the change! Yeah, I said it.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Hi, guys. Could someone confirm, who has this tweak installed, that OPlayer HD and/or Buzz Player aren't muted (I have heard that the tweak locks the orientation AND also mutes some apps)? i am still on 3.2.2 because of the orientation lock, it's pretty crucial for me that the hardware lock doesn't mute the above mentioned apps. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by iNfected; 01-26-2011 at 09:10 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quick question but does no mute for iPad cost any money or is it free? And if it does cost how much ??
    Thank you in advance

It's free and I can answer my own question if anyone is interested, no it doe not mute the Buzz Player/OPlayer HD apps while it locks the screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12