Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clean uninstall of Notifier?

Default Clean uninstall of Notifier?
    Recently I installed Notifier/Reminder.app from Cydia -- it worked great for a while, but for some reason didn't seem to deliver any notifications when I was using iCab Mobile (which is my main browser on the iPad). Figuring it was a compatibility glitch, I shrugged and uninstalled Notifier.

But for the life of me, even though the app itself is gone, I cannot get the tiny N statusbar icon to go away when I'm using apps like Mail, Safari, etc. Is there anything else I have to dig up and delete to get a clean uninstall? Is the statusbar icon from a different app entirely, and I'm just having a stupid moment?

(Firmware is 3.2.2, if that helps.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Isn't that the status bar image for backgrounder?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

That is the image for backgrounder when an app that is native backgrouding is open.

Wohoo I win da web!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix