+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activator missing from Settings page?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I just jailbroke my iPad today using limera1n and am loving the new abilities! One of the first things I put on it was Backgrounder because that is really what
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Activator missing from Settings page?
    I just jailbroke my iPad today using limera1n and am loving the new abilities! One of the first things I put on it was Backgrounder because that is really what my iPad needs. I have not been able to get it to function though. I launch the program and am able to access Activator, but it will not save my choices. I select Short Hold to be able to activate Backgrounder, but when I go Back and then return to the settings, they are all cleared again.

Here are some pictures of the screens I'm seeing.

This is actually just the setting I'd like to use. Every time I go to this screen, it is all blank.

Any ideas why Activator wouldn't save my settings and why it isn't showing up on the Settings page? I have installed SBSettings as well since that seems to be something that comes up a lot in my searches, but it hasn't helped.
    Last edited by 10-2Graphics; 10-28-2010 at 03:07 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol...glad it's fixed out.

wait, it is fixed, right?
    Last edited by BM250r; 10-28-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yup. All good!