Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Themes.

Default Help with Themes.
    iPad (3.2.2)
    Jailbroken (LimeRa1n)

Hi, today I jailbroke my iPad once again, before I jailbroke it with 3.2.1 and I had the same problem, ipad themes weren't working. Im not sure if this has to do with because its past firmware 3.2. Anyways as I was looking around on how to fix it I found a old post of someone was asking the same thing except it was with a ipod touch. A person responded and told him to create a txt file called "com.saurik.WinterBoard.plist" and enter in this code :
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I tried this and the ipad themes are working, the only problem is what it's doing is the icons are resizing bigger than normal ipad icons thinking its a iphone / ipod touch theme on an ipad. Is there a way to fix this the same way except for a ipad instead of a iphone / ipod touch?

If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

could you post a screenshot? sounds like the giant iphone / ipod touch that occurs. If so, then all that is needed is a respring. Get (if you already haven't) SBSettings, it has a nice little respring button.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Hmm I had similar problem accept bgs wernt showing up

Here's what the icons look like.

Does anyone else have this problem? Where the icons are resizing bigger.

Thanks

no....all of my icons work, backgrounds dont show up....did you try a different theme?
    do all the themes do this?

The only theme that doesn't do this is one that uses bundles.

Could you post a screenshot of your ipad, I wanna see what your icons look like. Thanks.
    Last edited by SHLSHK; 10-17-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost