Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REQ]: Angry Birds HD (iPad) Completed Saved file

Default [REQ]: Angry Birds HD (iPad) Completed Saved file
    Just updated iPad, forgot to back up

Sorry for doing this to you all and requesting a file but I have just updated my iPad and sadly, I didn't use Appbackup from Cydia.

Oh well..

Can someone please be kind enough to upload their completed Angry Birds HD highscores.lua file so I don't have to play the game all over again? PM me if you don't want it public.

The file iis inside the "var/mobile/Applications/Angry birds id/Documents" folder...

Thanks in advance for uploading it...

Ok. I did some playing around with someone else's highscores.lua file from this forum and just copied into the Angry Birds HD's "var/mobile/Applications/Angry birds id/Documents" folder, and it works.

Angry Birds iPhone's highscores.lua file is compatible with Angry Birds HD's highscores.lua file.

Interesting....
    Last edited by evangel; 10-05-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 2G 8GB, 3GS 32GB, iPhone 4 32GB, iPad 64GB 3G+Wifi, iPod nano 2010 16GB
    Windows 7, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable
    REAL TECH NEWS

Default I would also like this
    I went from 4.0.1 jailbreak to 4.1 then jailbroke it, and then used Aptbackup and lost all my apps, which caused me to have to reinstall Angry Birds. I had 3 stars on every level from all 4 stages, and all the golden eggs and now have all those achievements with all the levels locked lol.

I also would like this file.

The file for iPhone actually works for iPad. So just search for it. It's in ***************** forum
    REAL TECH NEWS

Sinful iPhone dot com forum
    REAL TECH NEWS

Is it completely finished? 3 stars on all levels, including the ones from the new 4th stages? as well as all the gold eggs and stars for them?
    lol

I guess it doesnt work to well going from ipod/phone to ipad. I will open up to my last saved spot but once I beat that level it freezes

Ive read that that has something to do with the phone not being allowed to write over the highscores file http: //modmyi. com/forums/native-iphone-ipod-touch-app-discussion/729937-lost-angry-birds-save-data.html

Remove the spaces

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackski For This Useful Post:

evangel (12-21-2010)

Weirdly enough, I have used the highscores file from sinful in my iPad version (latest) and iPhone 4 version AND iPhone 2G version. All worked without any changes to the file.

Is this an anomaly? Or are you all getting the same compatibility happiness?