+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: force iPhone version for iPad app?

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
They just came out with a new version of the twitter app for the iPad, but I don't like it. I've been using the iPhone version, and then using FullForce
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default force iPhone version for iPad app?
    They just came out with a new version of the twitter app for the iPad, but I don't like it. I've been using the iPhone version, and then using FullForce to blow the app up to full screen and thats perfect. Unfortunately I can't use the older iPhone twitter apps because twitter changed something and they wont run anymore. Is there any kind of tool in cydia or something that will force the app to give me the iPhone version?
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone punklove's Avatar
    Thanks

ipad is not on ios 4.0. when some apps get updated for iphone, they lose compatibility with older firmwares... if you can find the old version of the app (it could be in your trash/recycle bin in your computer), before you updated, and you are jailbroken, you can SHSH the app back, or just delete the new version off itunes and put the old one in itunes and sync thru itunes, but just be careful not to update the app again
    happiness is a warm iphone~~~~