+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent Help -dead ipad

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi guys I have a jailbroken ipad and I dont know what happened to my ipad but it seem its dead.It does not want to turn on when i press
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Urgent Help -dead ipad
    Hi guys
    I have a jailbroken ipad and I dont know what happened to my ipad but it seem its dead.It does not want to turn on when i press the home button or any other buttons.
    I tried to charge it but still no sign.Does anyone know what happening and what should i do.

Thanks.

Thanks

Hold home and power button down together until you see the Apple logo - should be nor longer then two minutes before it comes up - basically that's a hard reset and it solves many things iPod, iPhone and iPad. If it occurs regularly do a restore or consider getting it replaced under Warranty.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thx bro
    Much appreciated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Getting it replaced under warranty will be hard being that you jailbroke. Try restoring while in Dfu mode! Hold power button and home button until the iPad turns off then release the power button but continue to hold the home button until the "connect to iTunes" logo comes up. Then restore. This will wipe all traces of jailbreak from your device and you can now get it replaced under warranty.