+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimum iPad Screen Brightness Hack

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
PLEASE! Someone who can code: We want the option to lower our iPad screen brightness below the current minimum level! I'm really surprised that this hack hasn't been released in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Minimum iPad Screen Brightness Hack
    PLEASE! Someone who can code: We want the option to lower our iPad screen brightness below the current minimum level! I'm really surprised that this hack hasn't been released in Cydia yet. I'd forfeit a dollar to whoever can make it happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thiswillnotdo For This Useful Post:

jbmaxx (08-20-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I agree it is very surprising no one has done a Fix. I would pay also for this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone apummell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm surprised anyone would want to go lower than it already does!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    I would like to be able to do two things... Lock the device while playing video but have the screen stay on. So My 2 year old cant exit the video I put on for him.

The other is being able to turn the screen off without locking the iPad, so when Im using TVout I can not have the screen shining next to my TV while watching a movie...

Anyone? Anyone?

D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by definitive View Post
    I would like to be able to do two things... Lock the device while playing video but have the screen stay on. So My 2 year old cant exit the video I put on for him.

The other is being able to turn the screen off without locking the iPad, so when Im using TVout I can not have the screen shining next to my TV while watching a movie...

Anyone? Anyone?

D
    For the first request, search "Incarcer App" in Cydia. It disables the home button, effectively locking you in the app that is running. It is toggles via Activator (My favorite tweak). My Son, who is also 2, is always on my iPad. But for those times where I want him and his little cousins to just watch a tv show on my iPad, to keep them good when we are out and about, I use this tweak.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Thank you, But wouldent they still be able to touch the screen and change the video or pause it, or change the volume...
    D