Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: max app pages on jailbroken iPad?

Default max app pages on jailbroken iPad?
    I have a jailbroken 64GB iPad (3.2.1). I have installed several apps that filled up 11 pages worth of apps, when I download an additional app, it does not create the 12 page to display it. I can go to the search and type the name of the newly downloaded app and it will display it and run it just fine, but no 12th page. Anyone have any ideas why and how to resolve the issue? I have tried to manage the pages through iTunes, created the 12 page but when I select "apply" it will not apply them

does anyone have this problem?
    Last edited by culhand.; 08-18-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Install categories to manage your apps in folders
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

So does that confirm there is a limit on the amount of pages? is so, "Categories" here I come

I downloaded categories, but it is formatted for iPhone/iPod touch size, so thats not going to work, can anyone confirm or deny the 11 page limit?
    Last edited by culhand.; 08-18-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Use fullforce to make app selection in categories easier. The actual categories are full size. Try using iconoclasm with it as well.