Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom keyboard on iPad

Default Custom keyboard on iPad
    Hi,

Since I'm from Denmark, I would like the iPad's keyboard to include normal access to the common three danish vowels "" much like my iPhone has. But on iPad there is no international keyboards? And certainly no danish, since it's yet to be released here.

So I was wondering, is there no way to customize the keyboard on iPad yet? I've searched high and low, but to no avail - so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtf View Post
    Hi,

Since I'm from Denmark, I would like the iPad's keyboard to include normal access to the common three danish vowels "" much like my iPhone has. But on iPad there is no international keyboards? And certainly no danish, since it's yet to be released here.

So I was wondering, is there no way to customize the keyboard on iPad yet? I've searched high and low, but to no avail - so far.
    Me too! But I need , nothing out there works.

Havent tried it put myself yet but Im pretty sure you can use iAcces HD for ipad keyboard theming. I dont think there are any ipad themes yet though

Quote Originally Posted by maju25 View Post
    Me too! But I need , nothing out there works.
    <- typed from my ipad. The ipad keyboard functions just like the iphone keyboard where on the normal keyboard you can simply hold down on the a in order to get , , , ā, , , , , and if you hold o on the keyboard you can choose , , , , ō, , , , . And if you hold down on I.... You get the point
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-17-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtf View Post
    Hi,

Hey jacobtf i'm from Denmark too and had the same problem myself. You need multitasking to do this. Assuming that you have a bluetooth keyboard with you Ipad then you can write whith . All you have to do is parring your keyboard to your Ipad, then start up the program you want to write in, then start up a program that isn't uptimized for the Ipad rez(i use skype) Write with you keyboad in the program, then swicth back to the program that you want to use and then you can write with and assuming if you are using an other language you can do the same. Of course is this only on the keyboard but it better then nothing