Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Jailbreak Problems

Default iPad Jailbreak Problems
    I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak my 3.2.1 iPad. At first everything was working fine. Then, when I rebooted, everything went weird. The display was acting more like the iPhone. Only 4 rows of 4 apps on each screen, the dock was like the old iPhone one, and the dock itself only takes up the bottom left corner of the screen. Also, when I open Cydia, it feels up the screen, but the Tab Bar buttons won't work. Any ideas?

Do you have sbsettings installed?

Nope

An update: I restored back to 3.2.1. Anything I should do differently when jb this time to not get problem last time? 64gb wifi only
    Last edited by spiderguy84; 08-06-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not sure. I just did the 3.2.1 jailbreakme on my wifi 16gb last weekend and didn't run into problems.

Did you install anyhting or just do updates in Cydia core items?

I installed snes4iphone and the package it came with, openssh and then updated the essential upgrade and then it came up with a change for uikit

Try it without installing anything other than Cydia upgrade and essentail packages from it. If it runs fine and reboots fine then snes4iphone was the problem.