+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'null' display on ipad status bar

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
hey all, i have a coworker who is running 3.2 on his ipad. he brought it in for me to take a look at because when he jailbroke it, it
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Question 'null' display on ipad status bar
    hey all,
    i have a coworker who is running 3.2 on his ipad. he brought it in for me to take a look at because when he jailbroke it, it started displaying a light blue bar across the top right corner that says "(null) - (null) - (null)".
    i thought it might be mobile substrate, i've removed/reinstalled it as well as sbsettings and anything related to the taskbar, since that's where it seems to show up. nothing seems to work.
    it pops up whenever exiting any application, whether it's settings, cydia, or words with friends. also it will come up when respringing - still in the top right corner. i wish i could show you a picture, but it goes away after about 3 seconds and cameras aren't allowed at my job (ipads really aren't either...)
    [edit: the display that i'm talking about is an overlay over the status bar, i should mention that it isn't IN the status bar.. hope this makes sense. it's like a little pop up that comes up and then goes away over where the 'ipad' usually is.]

so anyone have any ideas what this would be?

thanks ahead of time for any help.
    Last edited by ambeestar; 08-05-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had this when I tried to run MusicInfo on my iPhone.

No idea if this will help, just throwing that out there :P