Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrading to 3.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Downgrading to 3.2
    anyone have a tutorial on how to downgrade to 3.2 from 3.2.1. My SHSH was saved with cydia.

Easiest way would probably be using tinyumbrella to pull the SHSH off from cydia. Use the same program to start your own TSS server. Open itunes, shift-click (or option-click) the restore button and point the dialogue box to the firmware.

This way you don't have to mess with your host files.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to will807 For This Useful Post:

sabesh (08-02-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will807 View Post
    Easiest way would probably be using tinyumbrella to pull the SHSH off from cydia. Use the same program to start your own TSS server. Open itunes, shift-click (or option-click) the restore button and point the dialogue box to the firmware.

Thx! This worked perfectly for me. I'm back to 3.2 and will wait until Commex fixes JB for 3G iPads. Cheers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks.....This worked for me too but now the jailbreak is fixed and nowim back to 3.2.1.....So time consuming..sigh

Quote Originally Posted by will807 View Post

This process is pretty much what worked for me as well. I was able to get it working just by using the SHSH blobs that were already saved w/ tinyumbrella.

But since the 3.2.1 JB started working a few hours after downgrading again, I upgraded again. Regardless, it's a simple process.