+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken ipad stuck when trying to restore

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Help. I am the first to admit that I am not the most schooled ipad user. That being said I am literally stuck. I tried to perform an ugrade through
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jailbroken ipad stuck when trying to restore
    Help. I am the first to admit that I am not the most schooled ipad user. That being said I am literally stuck. I tried to perform an ugrade through apple on my ipad (stupid?). The screen eventually changed to the progress bar and just stayed at the halfway point for hours. So...I disconnected my ipad (more stupid?)Now I see a usb cord with itunes symbol telling me to reconnect. I do that and it tells me my ipad is in recovery mode and needs to be completely restored. Fine. I do that and get to the progress bar and again I am stuck halfway on the progress bar.Now unpluggged mu ipad is completely disabled Any help would be greatly appreciated. Depend on it for everything (almost)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I know it probably wont matter but trying restoring on a computer with 9.1 I know it needs 9.2 but I had this same problem and it worked when I was on a computer with 9.1. I also had my software predownloaded and I hit SHIFT +Restore to select my firmware.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver. It worked perfectly!