Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any way to downgrade?

Default Any way to downgrade?
    Like a dumbass, I mistakenly upgraded without thinking about the jailbreak... so dumb of me.

If u have 3.2 hshs saved, then u should be able to downgrade it back 3.2 my restore it with fw 3.2, not sure if itunes still signing 3.2, what u can try is download apple fw 3.2, then hold shift key and click at button restore, then prompt to the folder where u save the fw 3.2 and restore it
    If itunes is still signing 3.2, the ipad will restore back to 3.2
    If not, u will get an error, then the only way to downgrade it if u save 3.2 shsh
    Good luck

Thank you!

I am downloading 3.2 now. Hopefully I can restore.

I remember when I jailbroke it, Cydia recommended I send the SHSH (hope im using the right term) to its server.. how do I utilize that?

Welcome to the forums! Read this article. It's by Saurik, Cydia's creator for the info you need. There is a link at the very top to skip to the instructions, but I really think that it is a good read. Cheers!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Make sure that you ALWAYS search before posting, there will be plenty of threads on this subject. Good Luck with the downgrade