+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPAD MYWI to Blackberry Bold connection

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I am running the software MYWI on my IPAD.. i am trying to connect my blackberry wifi to my ipad "mywi router".. For some reason i cant seem to locate
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IPAD MYWI to Blackberry Bold connection
    I am running the software MYWI on my IPAD.. i am trying to connect my blackberry wifi to my ipad "mywi router".. For some reason i cant seem to locate the wireless network when i go to scan for wifi networks on my blackberry.. i am using a blackberry bold 9700 from tmobile.. When i spoke with tmobile blackberry tech support they said i need to enable access point or AP connection rather than ADHOC connection.. please let me know how i can connect? Thank you very much. and i look forward to hearing from you.

Michael

I forgot to mention that i had no problem logging into my laptop using my IPAD MYWI connection! Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this situation.. thanks..

Michael
    Last edited by MiamiNY2012; 07-12-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nhu
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default MYWI IPAD to Blackberry 9700
    I got the same problem that michael explain, somebody can help us?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I cannot connect my laptop to my iPad 3G running MyWi. I see the adhoc network and try to connect, but the laptop never seems to get an IP address.

My iPad is running 4.3.1 jailbroken using Sn0wbreeze 2.5.1. I have MyWi version 4.60.14.
    Devices: iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1 (old boot ROM), iPad 2 64GB/3G/4.10.01 iOS 4.3.3, Android and WM phones as well