Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HOWTO: So, you want to try Flash on your iPad (Snow Leopard Only!)

thanks

Just checked Cydia and "Frash for iPad" is now listed under the i4iphones repo (thats what I think)! Installing right now, will come back with results.

Thanks

I guess no one posted it on cydia. My Bad. Not to worry the like is posted above. Like vcazan said it doesn't matter where you put the deb. The deb will install in the right spot. I like to use ifile to gui my files and when you tap a deb it will give you the option to install. Thats just for noobs of terminal usage. ifile is on cydia. It's a pay for but it's a good little gui file browser and you can web host your files. Good luck people

edit: LOL within 5 minutes of writing this someone found it on there
    Last edited by Mookest; 07-07-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: previous post

Got finished downloading the file from i4iPhones (22 mb) and it seems to be working! I went to homestarrunner.com and it loaded everything. Then I went to Addictinggames.com and the browser crashed. I loaded the browser and tried addictinggames again and it worked. I tested a couple games and they loaded, although some were impossible to play without a keyboard.

I see some extremely amazing things coming out of this. What has already been done is incredible. Once video playback gets added a lot more people are going to be jailbreaking their iPads =D

Anyway when I got to Addictinggames.com The flash logo things really dominate the screen, not sure if they could be toned down a little bit (I love the fact that they don't load till you click them though!).

Last edited by iLoveMaine; 07-07-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

well it's still beta so the future holds promising things. Most of the flash icons like on your ss are that big because even the flash menu section of the page will have that icon over it too. Gratz on getting it up and running.

Thanks for the how-to.
    I have tried to follow your instructions but...

Code:
    MaxPower$ make -C utils
    gcc-4.2 -DHAVE_MACOSX_IPC -DOS_PATH_SEPARATOR="'/'" -DHAVE_PTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_FILEMAP -DHAVE_LITTLE_ENDIAN -I. -Ilibcutils -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/ -arch armv7 -dynamiclib -o libcutils.dylib libcutils/*.c
    libcutils/adb_networking.c: In function ‘adb_networking_connect_fd’:
    libcutils/adb_networking.c:78: warning: format ‘%04X’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 6 has type ‘size_t’
    libcutils/adb_networking.c: In function ‘adb_networking_gethostbyname’:
    libcutils/adb_networking.c:132: warning: format ‘%04X’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 6 has type ‘size_t’
    In file included from libcutils/hashmap.c:20:
    ./cutils/threads.h:31:1: warning: "HAVE_PTHREADS" redefined
    <command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
    libcutils/process_name.c: In function ‘set_process_name’:
    libcutils/process_name.c:43: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘malloc’
    In file included from libcutils/properties.c:294:
    In file included from libcutils/threads.c:17:
    libcutils/tzstrftime.c: In function ‘_fmt’:
    libcutils/tzstrftime.c:360: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘sprintf’
    libcutils/tzstrftime.c: In function ‘_conv’:
    libcutils/tzstrftime.c:628: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘sprintf’
    libcutils/tztime.c: In function ‘differ_by_repeat’:
    libcutils/tztime.c:303: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
    libcutils/tztime.c: In function ‘localsub’:
    libcutils/tztime.c:1267: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
    g++-4.2 -DHAVE_MACOSX_IPC -DOS_PATH_SEPARATOR="'/'" -DHAVE_PTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_FILEMAP -DHAVE_LITTLE_ENDIAN -I. -Ilibcutils -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/ -arch armv7 -dynamiclib -o libutils.dylib utils/* -L. -lcutils -lz
    utils/Debug.cpp: In function ‘void android::printHexData(int32_t, const void*, size_t, size_t, int32_t, size_t, bool, void (*)(void*, const char*), void*)’:
    utils/Debug.cpp:202: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘size_t’
    utils/ResourceTypes.cpp: In member function ‘android::status_t android::ResTable::parsePackage(const android::ResTable_package*, const android::ResTable::Header*)’:
    utils/ResourceTypes.cpp:3749: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
    utils/String16.cpp: In member function ‘android::status_t android::String16::setTo(const android::String16&, size_t, size_t)’:
    utils/String16.cpp:388: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
    Why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12