Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can't snyc through itune

Default can't snyc through itune
    i had my ipad jailbroke with spirit when it was at 3.2 and itune was on 9.1, since i had activated my iphone4, i upgraded itune to 9.2, at this time, i can't sync anything from itune to ipad, could that be the issue cause i ipdated to 9.2?? i had my movie in my ipad, but i don't see my movie in itune??? can anyone please help

Do you see your movie in iTunes? If you don't, then it will not sync it to your iPad. What movie is it? Is it a video that you took on your new iPhone? Did you sync it from a different computer? If it is on your computer, just re add it to your iTunes library. What format is the movie in? I need some more details in order to help you.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I saw the movie in iTunes which in MP4 format, but won' t let me sync over to iPad, but no problem on my iphone4, the movie I have in iPad also don't appear in iTunes. All the music and pictures can not sync also, all the files is in my pc, thanks

*I need some good advice here. My iPad all of a sudden decided it's not going to except a charge from the wall outlet it didn't come up with the battery charging logo but, it is charging *in two hour it charged from 1% to*
    9 % ( yes I've tried different charger's) so basically I decide I'll wipe the JB and bring to apple. So I tried to sync to iTunes nothing!!!! dosent show up... Does anyone have any idears on what to do to wipe this iPad so I can go get another one its clearly something wrong with the connector. Please help. Thanks in advance.*