Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question regarging backing up Blobs with Cydia/Umbrella after jailbreaking

Default Question regarging backing up Blobs with Cydia/Umbrella after jailbreaking
    Okay, so I didn't read clearly enough and I backed up my blobs on a computer where I'm staying at temporarily using Umbrella.

It's now showing that my blob is on the Cydia server and I had no problems doing it through the Umbrella software itself.

I'm going to do this again when I'm home on my permanent computer, but I'm just wondering if there's anything else I need to worry about? I've googled a bit for some other information but haven't had a lot of luck.

so to clarify. It shows my SHSH is on the server, I was able to get the details through TinyUmbrella on this computer, so am I safe?

If something goes wrong, I can restore? Are there links with info on how to do this?

Thanks tons in advance, and if this has already been posted, I do SINCERELY apologize.

Thanks for what everyone has done to make this possible. Easier than any "hacking" I've ever done. Wow.

Nick

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's on the Cydia server you're good to go

Yes. Make sure u change the hosts file from apples to cydias server.