Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: This device has a pending TSS request

Default This device has a pending TSS request
    Hi there,

yesterday i clicked the "make my life easier" button and all i got is "this device has a pending TSS request". I did it on my iPad 3G 64GB with OS 3.2

I tried this with a different iPad a few weeks ago and everything was working fine.

Are the servers down? I googled and found out that iPhone users with 3.1.2 get this message because apple stopped signing this firmware since 3.1.3 was released.. but there is no update to iPad OS 3.2...

What can i do?

Thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Download umbrella and it will cache your key for you
    Google fwumbrella

thanks! but is there any way to fetch the ECID without putting the ipad to restore mode?

Thanks

Yes but I can't remember ATM and am not nearby my computer so can't verify.... I think fwumbrella grabs it itself? I dont think i had to put my pad into dfu or restore, but I was quite excited at the time and can't remember exactly

Just checked and i didn't even need to turn the iPad off, connected and grabbed it with umbrella. (I'm using version 03.13.32 of umbrella)
    Last edited by katmeef; 06-03-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool thank you! Will it save this file
    locally or automatically on sauriks server?

Thanks again for your help Very easy to use!
    Last edited by noreason4; 06-04-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

it saved to saurik for me as well as locally, although I have the host redirect in place "74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com".
    I'd try it, open cydia.. if it doesn't say it's on file for the device, add the host redirect and run umbrella again to ensure it goes to saurik.

Latest beta of umbrella grabs ECID automatically, you don't need to set the device to DFU, and it will save the blobs locally to your computer.

I had a "pending TSS" request also on my iPad in Cydia. It took about a day and the hash was saved automatically to saurik's server, looks like it just might take a lil' time!