Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent: SpiritJB broke iPad?

Default Urgent: SpiritJB broke iPad?
    After it said "jailbreak complete" I clicked quit. the program closed and after the colorful load screen on the ipad got done, it had the spinwheel for a good 15 minutes. finally reset it with home and lock button, now it will only boot to the apple symbol and not beyond.

Help?

iTunes does recognize it, but the "Apps" tab won't load. The rest will.

The only thing I need to save is the Notes saved in the Notes app. Is there any way in the entire world I can save them before a restore?

Thanks guys,

-Evan

If it helps, I can access the console and device logs through XCode. I went ahead and registered it as a developer device.

Okay, I was able to actually sync the notes and access them in Mail.app on my computer. That'll be good enough. Thanks anyway guys!
    Last edited by ahheck01; 05-29-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It is Not allowed to Close Spirit until the iPad / iPhone has finished!!!!!!!

Not sure if you still are looking for a solution. Google put iphone in restore mode, it should be the same as the ipad. That should let you restore it through itunes

Spirit didnt break your iPad, YOU broke your iPad, you must not quit Spirit until the iPad/iPhone/iPod has rebooted then click the X button, not the Quit button in Spirit since it will just jailbreak it again and that causes a brick

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

If you use spirit with itunes 9.2 thats maybe your fault because if you go to spirit web site said:

DO NOT USE SPIRIT WITH ITUNES 9.2

i used spirit to jailbreak my ipad and i had iTunes 9.2 and it worked flawlessly.

I am fairly certain that the latest release of Spirit fixes the issues with iTunes 9.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhack View Post
    I am fairly certain that the latest release of Spirit fixes the issues with iTunes 9.2
    When was there an updated release of Spirit ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

restore your ipad and your good to go. i JBed my ipad on itunes 9.2 with no problems also

Their is a way you have to shsh into your iPad I use cyberduck or disk aid with the iPad plugged into the Mac or pc search around for mobile notes once found drag and drop onto your desktop.