+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where to put media files...

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
So, I jailbroke my iPad with one real goal: to be able to put video files onto my iPad to watch without having to use use/convert to apple/itunes format. To
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Where to put media files...
    So, I jailbroke my iPad with one real goal: to be able to put video files onto my iPad to watch without having to use use/convert to apple/itunes format.

To that end, I installed AVPlayer and dTunes. I also already purchased and use DiskAid.

But when I open up DiskAid to browse my iPad the folder structure is not the same as on my iPhone, so I don't know where to put the video files so I can open them with AVPlayer or dTunes.

AVPlayer lets you browse for the video files to watch, but when I browse in AVPlayer the folder structure looks nothing like the structure represented in DiskAid, which brings me back to not knowing where to put the files.

So, if anybody has any idea where I need to put my files, or what else to use, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    RisnDevil

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Lol well first you have to download afc2 so you can SSH. Dont think those are updated for the iPad yet but I use iFile to play videos.