Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More iCons per row? Not column.

Default More iCons per row? Not column.
    Hey guys. I want to be able to put 6 icons per row to match the fully loaded dock. I paid for and downloaded infiniboard because I thought that would do it but I only seem to be able to make longer colums and scroll vertically.

Is there a way I can get 6 icons per row?

Thanks in advance.

Really? No one?
    Last edited by smotheredhope; 05-21-2010 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Try iconoclasm there might be 6x4 layout

not sure that works with the iPad. it seems to only work with the iPhone at the moment.
    This is sad that something like this wasnt one of the first mods.

i search for this too, but the 6x6 or 7x7 or fcsp do not work an the ipad this time

iconoclasm with 7x6 or 7x7 works great on my ipad.

if i use iconclasm it looks like the same as 7x7 icons. look on my screen
    Last edited by Slider-Override; 06-03-2010 at 05:10 AM.

weird. i'm using the latest build and it seems to work well. the alignment doesn't seem to match the dock though which sucks. so i'm running 7x5 with suave theme. first time using iconoclasm so maybe icon placement can be tweaked? need to dig into that later today.

also, tried installing infinidock which at one point sorta worked. now it just crashes my ipad continually. was hoping to up the dock count to match the springboard.

Here is my ipad with iconclasm and 7x6

Pleas tell me you version of iconclasm

I have version 1.5

can you say me the source were i can found this version, because i have only 1.4.x

I got it from the modmyi repo and in cydia it says I have version 1.4.9 but in the iconoclasm app it says I am on version 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by unfeomateo View Post

Here is my ipad with iconclasm and 7x6
    I have iconoclasm 1.4.9 installed as well as 7x6, but I only get the first 3 rows, with the rest of the screen blank.

Any ideas??

Edit-- actually not even a full 3 rows! I have 15 icons on the first page and 20 on the rest...

Edit2-- oops. New to iconoclasm and didn't think to manually move the icons into the new layout. Silly me...
    Last edited by bosox; 06-03-2010 at 03:18 PM.

i have install the 1.4.9 and i see this version too in the settings. Is it possible that you send me the app folder as zip ?

Now it works thx
    Last edited by Slider-Override; 06-04-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, I can't believe it took me this long to get iconoclasm on my iPad! I thought that it didn't work for some reason. I'm so loving the 7x7!!

Now if only Shrink could be updated for ipad too, it would pwn fosho! Lol
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Yes i wait too for shrink

Default 7x7
    solved...
    Last edited by McApple72; 06-04-2010 at 08:08 PM.

with 6 icons will it match the dock?

Default 7x6 and 7x7? Where?
    Found it, nevermind.
    Last edited by WhoDeyCincy; 06-04-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smotheredhope View Post
    Hey guys. I want to be able to put 6 icons per row to match the fully loaded dock. I paid for and downloaded infiniboard because I thought that would do it but I only seem to be able to make longer colums and scroll vertically.

Is there a way I can get 6 icons per row?

Thanks in advance.

Really? No one?

I made/edited a custom layout that gives 6-icon row to use with infinidboard and the iPad. Can easily edit it if you dont use inifiniboard and just want 4, 5, or 6 rows. Let me know if you still need and I'll gladly forward it on.

Heres a screenie...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast