Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Full Force - keeps asking to upgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Full Force - keeps asking to upgrade
    I've installed full force through cydia. When I go to rock, ita says there is an upgrade available. I do it and do a soft reset and it's still there. It keeps asking me to upgrade. Any suggestions?

Same thing happening to me.

Same here. The only way to get rid of the update notification tag on the app icon is to update it then select to reboot on exit instead of right away. Then I just check Rock a couple days later.

It just updated for me with Rock.

I asked this question in another thread but it hasn't gotten an answer yet. I installed full force last night but I can't figure out how to use it, when I go into settings there is no extensions section showing my cydia apps, has anyone had this happen or does anon know how I can get it to show up?

Thanks

It's in the settings. There isn't an icon for full force. What cydia apps are you trying to make full size? I don't really use full force. You could slways just go into file and put in the coding that stealthbravo came up with and do it that way.
    Last edited by MooShoo; 05-22-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Well the thing is it is not in the settings. My girlfriend who also has a jail broken iPad installed it and it shows up in settings under extensions, but my iPad doesn't have the extensions section that show the apps like winter board, full force and activator. None of my cydia apps even show up in settings so I trying to figure out how to get them to show up.

Thanks

That's weird. The only thing you might want to do and this might suck but I would consider restoring your iPad and then going through and reinstalling everything one by one. Not sure why it wouldn't show up.