Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: After using Insomnia, stuck in the Apple logo

Default After using Insomnia, stuck in the Apple logo
    Hey guys! I'm a new fish around here, discovered this forum thx to Gizmodo. I'm from CÚrdoba, Argentina.

And I have a problem

Last night I jailbreak my iPad 64g, everything worked, installed a few repositories and "must" Apps ... and then installed Insmonia.

I activated Insomnia and start download a few things from the Apple Store and I went to do other stuffs ... I was away like 15 mins more or less and when I come back, I just found the iPad with the white apple stuck. The only way that I could shutdown was pressing the on/off button and the menu button.

I would like to find out why that happend, but more important, I would focus in get the funcionality of the iPad back

Reading a bit in other places, seems like I need download the firmware (like 450mb) and then go to the iTunes and click in Restore, to bring it back like a new one.

Could you guys please help me with this? is this the better solution for my problem? I donīt care if I lose pics or whaterver ... I can put it in again later.

Thanks!

Well, reading a bit more, founded that the possible solution is go to DFU mode and then do all the stuff again.

Thanks everyone .. I guess
    Last edited by RiD.-; 05-18-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost