Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Create a New Template in Pages?

Default Create a New Template in Pages?
    So, since there isn't a way to create a template in the Pages software, I went searching for the template directory with SSH. Found the files and I'm amazed at the number of files there for a simple template. Does anyone have an idea of how to create one of my own so I can stop opening the same file from another App to create a new file?
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

do you try to export a template from pages for OSX?

There is no way in program to create templates. And if you look at the directory for a template in iFile, there are about 2 dozen folders and a whole bunch of files. Seems like a lot for a document template to me.
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB