+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Icon Resizing??

is a discussion within the

iPad Jailbreaking

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
OK, so I've been making all new icons for my iPad. They look perfect until they are on the iPad. I noticed that once on the iPad they are stretched.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Winterboard Icon Resizing??
    OK, so I've been making all new icons for my iPad. They look perfect until they are on the iPad. I noticed that once on the iPad they are stretched. I know the size is supposed to be 72x72 but when they hit the iPad it stretches them out causing them a slight distortion. I'm guessing this is a winterboard issue where it is trying to stretch it? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I'm not sure WB is fully compatible with ipads just yet. You can force the correct size, although they don't seem to look as crisp as the ipad size if you set your icon to 60x59.

I think theres still a size discrepancy however, I just haven't had time to figure it out due to a lack of time. I've settled for the 60x59 until Saurik sorts out WB or someone figures out why the icons are scaling.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok just wanted to make sure it wasnt just me. It's not a big deal, they're just not as HD looking as stock but once the bug gets worked out of WB they should be fine hopefully.