Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your newly themed iPad screenshot

Just two screen shots but there is alot more thats changed just thought I would share.

Like the pics guys pretty cool stuff here.

Please! I can't wait to full on theme the iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyben View Post
    I'm confused?!?!?! Weren't you the one that just wrote about being shown the door if you didnt like the rules here? But, just minutes later you're asking me to send you a theme thats available through cydia for a PRICE? So its ok for YOU to steal it and request warez?

I have made 200+ icons for the newer apps and HD apps that the creator of the theme hasnt. But they are using "HIS" template. That would make me sharing it (without his permission) illegal let alone against forum rules

Ok First off, I'm not divine nor do i kno every t heme in cydia that's paid or not...second , Since i didn't know it was paid, I'm not actually asking to steal since i didn't kno....third..stop acting like a lil B. With this I'm confused and referencing my posts....it's not gonna make you look cool or give u props...sheesh...all that wasn't necessary...all you had to say was , hey it's a paid theme and I would have just said ok...so just give me the background. Instead of trying to uncover a conspiracy that doesn't exist...sheesh the nerve of people
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Hi guys.
    I have a couple of questions related to themes on the iPad.

1. Has anyone experienced any slow down in transition from portrait to landscape with a moderately customized theme, compared to a non-jb'd iPad?

2. Does a Winterboard theme need to include two versions now? For example, the official Modmyi theme uses blank icons for tabs illustrated in the wallpaper itself. This theme should work in portrait, but wouldn't everything get wonky in landscape? I'm using a customized version of the Teknologik iPhone theme on my iPhone 3G right now, which relies on iblank and springjump. I imagine something like that on the iPad with it's switching orientation is not possible without two separate sets for one theme. I guess i'd have to lock my screen orientation to one view all the time.

I haven't jb'd my iPad yet, so I haven't figured all this out for myself. Any info would be appreciated.

gonna try porting my iBOX Carbon and iBOX RedGlow themes over to the iPad

Last edited by H0CKEY; 05-08-2010 at 11:21 AM.
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106

I would like to theme the actual slidebar to be transparent, or preferably remove it. Has anyone figured out how to do that yet?

I also can't find the little slideshow flower graphic anywhere...

I want to add my own custom icons, but placing icon.png (or even icon-ipad.png) in the application folder doesnt work. Why cant I change icons manually this way?

@HOCKEY

That redglow theme is beautiful! Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by linshiwen View Post
    I want to add my own custom icons, but placing icon.png (or even icon-ipad.png) in the application folder doesnt work. Why cant I change icons manually this way?
    I'm also trying to achieve this. I don't really want to install Winterboard just to change few icons. The icon for the Atomic Browser app is horrible.
    Last edited by tweaker; 05-08-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    Just two screen shots but there is alot more thats changed just thought I would share.

Like the pics guys pretty cool stuff here.

Looks good, how did you manage to remove the background shadow of the docked icons? i cant for the life of me find it... Also, the dock?
    Last edited by ctcnsf; 05-08-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctcnsf
    Looks good, how did you manage to remove the background shadow of the docked icons? i cant for the life of me find it... Also, the dock?
    If you replace the following files with transparent images, you'll successfully remove the Dock and the Docked icon shadows.

SBDockBGT-Landscape.png
    SBDockBGT-Portrait.png

WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png

Places all three transparent images in Bundles\com.apple.springboard, and you are money...

iPhone? More like MyPhone lagunadub's Avatar
    Thanks

my ipad thanks barso

@lagunadub

That looks fantastic. Did you do anything special to make themes work? Not even icons No themes will work for me. Also, how did you get 8 icons in the dock?

Thanks
    White iPhone 4S - 32GB
    Black iPhone 4 - 32GB
    White iPad 2 - 32GB
    MacBook Air 1.86 Ghz OSx Lion

Anyone know what the dimetions of the status bar are?

Default My Themes
    I just jb this weekend & have been busy, but I manager to toss a couple themes in.

Haven't had any extra time to tinker with them, but better than looking at default. Any word on decoded stock images for iPad yet?

Default oh yeah
    just finished this puppy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png   -photo-3.png  

ctcnsf

looks nice and clean ...i like!

i Just created a new icon Overlay and playing with layouts of wallpapers and UIImages
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106

HOws the 8 icon dock working? I installed it the first day that JB for the ipad came out and had to restore .. kinda iffy about trying it again >>>

iElegance Icons

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast