Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: multitasking is really the only good feature so far???

Default multitasking is really the only good feature so far???
    Theres nothing really great to download on Cydia so far with the jailbreak for iPad. The only feature that makes it worth your time so far is backgrounder. I can't wait for winterboard to be released for the ipad. the potential for the large scale customization is going to be great. hopefully within the next few weeks we see some big changes / re-releases of out iphone favorites. what do you guys think???

I disagree.. backgrounder is definitely NOT the only good cydia app at the moment..

Here is a list of apps which i deem 'must-have' (at least for myself):

-SBSettings: great app which allows me to toggle SSH, VNC and wifi on with a simpie swipe on my homescreen..this app also allows me to monitor my free memory, show the date and 24 hour clock in my 'menu bar' and will eventually show me the processes going on in the background so i can free up memory if needed (this function is currently unavailable)..

-categories: i dislike having 7+ pages of apps to swipe through on my home screen..categories allows me to put apps in folders ,which i prefer...i have all of my utilities in a folder, all of my games in another and so forth. Phenomenal app..

-openSSH: a must for anyone who wishes to ssh into a remote machine or even their own iDevice (if you have iSSH from the app store as well).

-iFile: a file editor...GREAT app which allows you to make changes to .plists to add functionality to apps (ie double-pixelize apps for the iPhone, or activating voice-control etc...).

-Veency: a must for anyone who wishes to VNC into their iDevice from their computer. can be toggled on/off with SBSettings as well.

-MakeItMine: can change the 'iPad' in your menu bar to anything you want..seeing iPad in the top left corner if my device was getting old

-NES 3 and snes4iphone- these were a must for me

-quick-lock: i love this little app...cant tell you how many times I've used this app..it always resides on my dock

Although backgrounder is an awesome app, there are many others out there
    Last edited by CStap; 05-05-2010 at 05:04 PM.