Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Netflix screen size broken after Spirit + SBSettings?

Default Netflix screen size broken after Spirit + SBSettings?
    NEWBIE - Please be patient! :-)

After jailbreaking with Spirit and installing SBSettings I cannot resize the screen on Netflix. It starts and works well full screen and if I tap on the icon to resize the screen the playback stops and the player goes back to browsing. Anyone else having this problem? Could it have something to do with the changes to the status screen introduced through SBSettings?

Thank you!

Really? Nobody with the same problem...?
    Last edited by gianfri; 05-05-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually had this issue even before jail breaking. Did yours work ok before hand? I always thought it was just a bug in the app.

I know that it worked for a while but last time I used the Netflix app was several days before I did the jailbreak, so I cannot tell you for sure if it was working or not right before I used Spirit.

Does anyone know if that is a bug already known about the Netflix app?

Could certainly be wrong but I'm gonna go on a limb and say this is a non-jailbreak issue.

while were on the subject of netflix...has anyone found a way yet to output video through apps like netflix and abc player through a vga or component cable yet..all the solutions that worked for the iphone are broken on the ipad it seems