Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyway to make Multiflow full screen on Ipad?

Default Anyway to make Multiflow full screen on Ipad?
    Hi. I did the edit of the plist file for Multiflow Prefs and now the prefs app is full screen, but the actual task switcher still just shows up in the upper left hand corner. Anyone know a way to make it full screen on the ipad?

KJ

Hmm, good questiion. I just purchased multi flow and was thinking the same thing. I think we might have to wait until the dev updates the app unless someone knows how to edit in-app processes......

i jsut paid for this app, but cyndia can't find it. Yaks, there goes 4.99

i don think its multiflow thats doing that. test this by making a ipad app enabled on backgrounder..

When you go back to it from Multiflow its fullscreen.

its just the apps that are from the iphone that are doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by brokentwice View Post
    i don think its multiflow thats doing that. test this by making a ipad app enabled on backgrounder..

When you go back to it from Multiflow its fullscreen.

its just the apps that are from the iphone that are doing this.
    He's saying that the multiflow app, when it shows the preview of your background apps, is showing in the upper left corner instead of full screen. Which is true..unfortunately.

Try several times , and try faster connections.
    It happened like 5 times to me yesturday after i bought it. And than i finaly got it. Just keep trying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Best thing to do is just wait until the developer of the app releases the iPad specific version of the app. I don't really care knowing that OS 4.0 will be out in a few months. Which will have it's own multitasking features installed!

Well, just so you know, iPad 4.0 isn't coming until this fall. iPhone 4.0 is being released in a couple of months.

Personally, I couldn't wait at least 4-5 more months from now.

^^ yeah Im with u on this one. 5 bucks is worth paying to have it now versus waiting 5 months. It's a buck a month.