Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HORRIBLE battery life

Actually, my battery lasts too effin long, I am the type who likes to rundown the battery fully before charging. I endup waiting for three days to rubs this device down till it turns off.

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    How do you disable activator and notifier?
    SBSettings>more>mobile substrate addons

So, after removing OpenSSH, it seems like there is a pretty good chance that was causing my battery problems. I think I'm good to go now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My iPad 3G battery life has been getting better and better everyday. I have a lot of jailbroken apps installed like backgrounder, multi flow, sbsettings, and constantly use it.., i get about 15 + hours out of it ... This ranges from brewing the web, to listening to pandora with VPN on, iPod, YouTube, movies. I even built a mount for my car when im on the road I slide in the iPad and im good to go!

Default No problems here
    I have jailbroken my iPad wifi twice. The first time I got horrible battery life. One issue is that OpenSSH kept turning on, even when I would turn it off through SBSettings. I ended up restoring back to the original settings. This time I have not installed OpenSSH. Thus far, my battery life is normal. Been doing work all afternoon and my battery life has hardly dropped a few percent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12