Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: infinidock not installing

Default infinidock not installing
    i previously purchased infinidock for my iphone and now i am trying to put it on my ipad. i go to purchase and enter in my gmail account info and then it just tells me got status:200.....any ideas?????

um.. I installed it successfully and it works perfectly too, at first I tried to install it from Cydia but i couldn't install it eventhough I purchased the app for my iPhone already, so I installed it as a *.deb file you know.. the cracked one and yep! it works!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iamjona For This Useful Post:

benudy925 (05-04-2010)

i may be wrong but i think u cant install it in more than one device

Update- i got it to work for about 5 min and then it crashed and put my iPad into safe mode. I hit the respring icon that pops up when you go into safe mode and tried respringing it half a dozen times and still would not exit safe mode. I tried a hard reset, didn't work either. Unintalled infinidock in cydia and then did a respiring and iPad was back to normal. Tried to reinstall infinidock and each time I have after the install and respiring it puts my iPad back into safe mode automatically. If anyone has any ideas please let me know...thanks

I had the same problem, I fix it by go to Settings > Infinidock and turn off the"Scrolling Snap", that's it. no more keep looping to safe mode (at least in my case)

How do you get into the settings for infinidock? When it's in safe mode settings doesn't show any of jailbroken apps? Just apps from the app store.

I reinstalled infinidock, but my way of reinstalled was

1. uninstalled it via Cydia
    2. after that install infinidock via WinSCP, I drop the *.deb file to /tmp/ then run command from WinSCP (Use Ctrl+T), type this to install it dpkg -i /tmp/filename.deb
    3. then when you are in normal mode you can go to setting.

Where did you get the infinidock package? I have the same issue. Crashes to safe mode and i cant get to settings to fix it.

Nevermind. I found it. Installed. Change the snap setting to off. Removed and reinstalled from Cydia store. It's working again.
    Last edited by Cryptic0ne; 05-12-2010 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

same here with safe mode crashes when snap is on but I also found that on both my ipads the dock often will not scroll, it starts to but just a little then snaps back. Very irritating, hopefully there will be an update soon

probably because all apps are not compatible with the ipad.

Twitter: @tshoults