Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of iPad Compatible Jailbreak Apps

Intelliscreen and elert do not work...

Quote Originally Posted by vampr View Post
    Ununstalled Categories and the folders remained with no way to extract the icons to springboard...tried re-installing categories but never go icon to change folder options, uninstalled and still stuck....restoring ipad now
    The getting started guide from catagories warns you to remove all apps from folders and remove all folders for this very reason. Also after reinstalling you should have been able to restore the icons by using the Hide Icons tool in categories, and turned the icons back on.

Quote Originally Posted by iswag View Post
    Every time I turn to landscape mode infinidock gets stuck and will not scroll is anyone else having this issue??

Yes I have this problem also, I have to respring. I found that keeping the icons to 6 usually stops it. maybe because ipad default is 6 and we just need a work around for it.

Hi,

Guido here, maintainer of TVOut2. I'd quite like to get it going on the iPad and think I know whats stopping it working. I'll take a look at this tomorrow but could somebody do me a favour? Could you press the "debug" button in the TVOutTuner app on an iPad, let it run for a while and send me the file "/tmp/tvout2.log" from the device. It'll give me something to go on. If you get a chance copy a jpeg image to the path: /var/mobile/Library/TVOut/wallpaper.jpg on the iPad. If it shows as background on the TV it means that display is working, it's just missing the copy from screen to TV.

** STOP PRESS ** New version which may support iPad now posted here:

http://iphonetvoutlandscape.forumcir...opic.php?t=149

Guido

guidobellagamba _at_ gmail.com
    Last edited by guidob; 05-10-2010 at 06:36 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to guidob For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (05-24-2010)

Does anyone know if someone has started an ipad specific repo yet? Seems to me that we could just make a repo with ipad functionality verified applications that any ipad owner could add to cydia...

wont you need specific ipad apps for a specific ipad repo
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

fair enough.. How about an 'ipad compatible' repo?

Any themes on it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by luqven View Post

-----------------------
    I'll update the list as you guys post, please try not to double post an app unless you have a different result
    -----------------------
    I posted several posts above that LockDown is InOp. You going to add this to the list, or are you waiting for confirmation from another?

Quote Originally Posted by WoozleWrangler View Post
    I'd like to chime in that I've gotten iMobileCinema installed, and for the most part it works great. The UI is a little off - the controls only display if you tap an iPhone sized area in the top left of the screen, and they're sized for the iPhone (480x320). The controls all do what they're supposed to though, and the video plays back fullscreen with really good quality. I've gotten several sites to work so far (Megavideo, Tudou, 56.com, wired.com). The only thing that sucks is that the repo is almost always down. Still, if you can get a hold of it, it's pretty cool to be able to watch flash videos, though many sites are unsupported.

Since I had trouble accessing the repo after I snagged it, and since I've read a bunch of posts indicating that others have had the same problem, I've attached a zip file containing the plugin and a quick installation instruction file. I hope there's not a problem with that, since the dev distributes it for free. I make no guarantees, but it should work if you drop the iMobileCinema.webplugin bundle into your device's "/System/Library/Internet Plugins" directory and respring.
    how get it to work? when i play a megavideo video, i got blackscreen but sound

Memtool works. Lets you see all process running plus how much ram they are taking, you can kill hem too.

Was winterboard just updated to be ipad compatible? i believe i saw an update in cydia

yes. also do not use scrolling snap, it will make you but in safe mode with only a restore to fix.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Yes really? Thanks for letting us know now I gotta go download winterboard and see how much themes Cary over

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Bosspaper works just fine... it just doesn't rotate your images when you turn to landscape.

This is what i see on winterboard update log.

Default How about iKeyEx
    Does anyone know if iKeyEx wroks on the iPad? It could be a great way to add a Swedish keybard.

Thanks

Instead of asking why don't you try and report back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

DO NOT USE WINTERBOARD!!!! Once I installed and rebooted, the icons went everywhere and when I tried to move them, they would go in various direction. Ie. I would try and move an icon to the left and it would go up. I would move it up and it would go right. Real weird. Removed and respring. All good again.

Thanks

That's only when you try and move icons in landscape mode... just use portrait mode when moving things around and it's fine... no need to freak out, lol.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast