+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Good app for managing projects

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi Guys, I am looking for a good management app for my business needs. Presently, I use desktop based MPP to manage the projects and its very good, but it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question Good app for managing projects
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good management app for my business needs.

Presently, I use desktop based MPP to manage the projects and its very good, but it doesn't provide the ease of use while travelling.

Can you suggest me an app that I can use on ipad and can very well use it during meetings as well?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Management app as in? You can use an app for sending your emails during meetings or traveling. Apps have really become handy nowadays especially because nobody wants to lose out on a business deal just because he is on the move.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Management app for iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by karenfisher252 View Post
    Management app as in? You can use an app for sending your emails during meetings or traveling. Apps have really become handy nowadays especially because nobody wants to lose out on a business deal just because he is on the move.
    I did gave a try to a couple of apps and found Project Planning Pro...till date it has worked for me and in case it continues working fine, I will stick to it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Howdy,

I am using Schedule Ninja a new Free Management app available in iTunes.

It helps to create group and also helps for easy communication with it.

As the app is capable to sync messages and events with email and online calendar apps, its very effective to use. It makes me to keep track the upcoming events. It is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod. And also it helps to send email on the go.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When it comes to schedule message, email and social media post during meeting and traveling, I trust on future scheduler app. This app is available for iPhone and very handy as it offers awesome features that we can use.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/futur...6774?ls=1&mt=8