Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 video titles

Default iOS 7 video titles
    Just updated my iPad 3 to iOS 7. No issues during installation.
    I noticed that in app Videos, all videos are present, but titles are no longer seen
    Not sure how to fix that
    Thanks

ME TOO.....damn I thought I was going crazy and the only one this was happening to. BUT it looks like its not a widely known bug. I Rip al my damn videos to MP4 to watch on my iPad. Now I just got a bunch of thumbnails and no damn titles....I suspect the font is colored WHITE since the background screen used to be black and now that apple made it white....well white font on white background is all but invisible

I found the damn Fix I think Apple does not let google index their forums but here it is....

The new version of the Video app opts to not show text titles for Movies, with an expectation that there is box art with file on there. But if it's a Home Movie, it will show text.

Basically, you have two options that you can only do through iTunes on the PC/Mac:
    - You can insert a gif for box art for your Movies.
    - You can change the Media Type (file > Right Click > Options) to Home Movie so it will show text

So I noticed that all my MP4 videos in iTunes after I updated iTunes got moved to Home Movie go figure. Now if we can only get them to change the background screen back to BLACK instead of WHITE.
    Last edited by REDEATH; 09-20-2013 at 01:51 PM.