Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nike+ iPod App on iPad 2! Take That Apple!

Exclamation Nike+ iPod App on iPad 2! Take That Apple!
    Hello everyone! I have a great progress report! Over the week, I transferred some files to my iPad 2 from my iPod touch 4G, and then decided how the Nike+ native iPhone app would work on my iPad. Surprisingly, you just transfer the framework files, app files, and the Preference Bundle files, set the permissions (Pesky Apple) and voila! You get Nike+ iPad! Here are some photos for proof (and to show off it's custom-made beauty!)

-img_0352.png
    A Little Odd.
    -img_0354.png
    Hmm...
    -img_0355.png
    Menu Icons and bottom buttons were a bit pixelated!
    -img_0356.png
    Even This Worked! It's almost as smooth looking as the iPhone Stocks App!

Next Time I may do Passbook, my first and current project (Nike+ was second, I just had better luck)
    Last edited by iPhoneoniPad; 01-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Nice job, although what do you plan to do with it? I'm guessing it was just for fun, since you'd look ridiculous carrying that thing around while running lmao.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

iPhoneoniPad (05-11-2013)

Default RE
    Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    Nice job, although what do you plan to do with it? I'm guessing it was just for fun, since you'd look ridiculous carrying that thing around while running lmao.
    True, I was to say "put in a backpack" for hiking, but for gym use, hmm.

See the Hands On demo of the Nike + iPod app for iPad below:

Last edited by iPhoneoniPad; 05-13-2013 at 12:37 PM.

MY iPad WAS BRICKED! RIP Apple iPad 2 with Nike + iPod. We will always remember you!
    Got Passbook? On iPad? Didn't think so.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneoniPad View Post
    MY iPad WAS BRICKED! RIP Apple iPad 2 with Nike + iPod. We will always remember you!
    How'd you manage to do that? Bricking any sort of iDevice is extremely hard to do and rarely happens. Whatever you did, it's most likely reversible.

Nike+ on iPad? I'm the only one who doesn't see the sense in here?

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    How'd you manage to do that? Bricking any sort of iDevice is extremely hard to do and rarely happens. Whatever you did, it's most likely reversible.
    I was launching iFile, and the app froze. Tried rebooting, and was stuck on the Apple boot logo. Now it's on iOS 6.1.3, is there any tethered jailbreak for iPad 2, such as Sn0wbreeze?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneoniPad View Post
    I was launching iFile, and the app froze. Tried rebooting, and was stuck on the Apple boot logo. Now it's on iOS 6.1.3, is there any tethered jailbreak for iPad 2, such as Sn0wbreeze?
    Unfortunately, there isn't. You can't downgrade either (unless you have SHSH blobs for iOS 4 or 5.1.1). So you're sorta stuck right now.

I am back, after more than half a year. I have the iPad on iOS 7 jailbroken, with an iPhone 4 on hand for transferring, so I will be back to unveil the iOS 7 look for the Nike+ iPod app. Wish me luck!