+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SIM card phone calls and messeges from ipad

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by iPhoneoniPad First off, there is no core "Model Definition" file on iOS 7 (K95AP.plist or something in that nature). I found that out when I re-jailbroke two
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb Suggetion
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneoniPad View Post
    First off, there is no core "Model Definition" file on iOS 7 (K95AP.plist or something in that nature). I found that out when I re-jailbroke two days ago. I hope to know how I can get Passbook on my iPad now!
    why We don't Replace the core "Model Definition" files with an iphone's core one !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You only need to paste all the images files to get it to "work" (it actually does NOT work as far as getting your ipad to place a call), meaning you can get add a dial pad and voicemail section on the Facetime UI... is it possible to just make a winterboard theme to do the same thing? That way, the people who's trying this out won't corrupt their facetime app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

is possible send and receive SMS on newest iPad Air with iOS?

Thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Kent, England, Untied Kingdom of Great Britain
    Thanks

Default Any luck anyone? It has been ages!
    It has been a long time since this thread was created. Has anyone found a way to get this to work on iPad 2 or above?

It IS possible Jozka.1 yes but no has found out how to yet. When someone finds a way then hopefully they will let us all know.

What's Jailbreak?
    Kent, England, Untied Kingdom of Great Britain
    Thanks

Default It works - I have actually got it to work!
    You might not think I am telling the truth but I have seriously managed to get this work on my iPad Mini GSM running iOS 6.1.3.
    I bought an iPad running iOS 6 and after jailbreaking it, copied the files over making sure to keep a back up just in case. My FaceTime app changed to Phone and my icon changed to the green phone icon too. Phone also now appears under settings and shows my number. I managed to call my voicemail and listen to my messages. I was also able to call my home landline and talk to myself. When I turn mobile data off the name of my network remains in the top right corner and I can still make calls. In addition, I asked Siri to call a number and it actually said "Calling Home..." whilst before it said "I can't make calls on this device..but I can make a FaceTime call"

I also added SMS to my .plist and managed to type a number without being warned the number was not registered with iMessage however I have not managed to send a text message yet. Could someone with an iPhone running iOS 6 please send me their MobileSMS.app from their applications folder? I think their must be a framework too but I am not sure.

If anyone wants screenshots feel free to ask I will send them. I am so pleased I have finally managed to get this working!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sure pls send over here!!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234