+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icon layout app with different portrait and landscape settings

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Since the ipad can be used in both portrait and landscape I would like a iconoclasm-like app witch would let me set the rubber of rows and columns for portrait
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icon layout app with different portrait and landscape settings
    Since the ipad can be used in both portrait and landscape I would like a iconoclasm-like app witch would let me set the rubber of rows and columns for portrait and landscape mode separately. This can be done using springtomize 2 but its VERY buggy; for example whenever I open the multitasking bar it shows a black bar instead and I have to respring to get it back to normal. I also lose the FaceTime and photo booth apps. Also when ever I rotate my device the icons come closer together and I have to enable jiggling mode to get them to get farther away. So as you see I don't want to use springtomize. Do you know any apps which have setting for portrait and landscape mode?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So many views no replies... No one doesn't even bother reply on these forums.

Oh and has any one used more icons tweak on ipad? Does it do what I mentioned in the previous post?