Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia and AppStore misbehaving

Hi, so my apologies If this is the incorrect forum to post but I have a problem with ipad 2 running 6.0.1 yesterday I installed some extensions from cydia and now I can't access cydia or the App Store. I also should have attached the screen shot of the extensions I have as we'll as what cydia looks like.

Thanks for the help

Also twitter has the same problem but apps like iTunes seem to be the same...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg   -image.jpg  
    Last edited by Theman88; 02-06-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."

bump...

Quote Originally Posted by Theman88 View Post
    Hi, so my apologies If this is the incorrect forum to post but I have a problem with ipad 2 running 6.0.1 yesterday I installed some extensions from cydia and now I can't access cydia or the App Store. I also should have attached the screen shot of the extensions I have as we'll as what cydia looks like.

Thanks for the help

Also twitter has the same problem but apps like iTunes seem to be the same...
    I had this problem, the cause its an outdated or not compatible tweak

first thing you need to do is to reboot with disabled extensions: reboot while holding the volume up key
    once done all tweaks should be off and cydia should open normally

in my case I had a few updates to make on cydia, I rebooted after them (to re-enable the extensions) and all went to normal

if you have no updates, or after update and reboot you are still have problems you will have to remove whatever tweak that's not compatible with iOS 6 (probably those you have installed right before the bug) and wait for their developers to fix it

hope it helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drai For This Useful Post:

Theman88 (02-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    I had this problem, the cause its an outdated or not compatible tweak

first thing you need to do is to reboot with disabled extensions: reboot while holding the volume up key
    once done all tweaks should be off and cydia should open normally

in my case I had a few updates to make on cydia, I rebooted after them (to re-enable the extensions) and all went to normal

if you have no updates, or after update and reboot you are still have problems you will have to remove whatever tweak that's not compatible with iOS 6 (probably those you have installed right before the bug) and wait for their developers to fix it

hope it helps
    Yea thanks, I think the problem was Auxo, and was able to uninstall in safe mode. I should really start checking before installing stuff

Default Re:cydia misbehaving
    What I did was to download iclean. And inside it you can cut off any app you want since it works from the command line.its easy to use and will prompt you and let you know which apps and daemons are pertinent and cannot be closed. So you can't screw up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi i'm having some problem with MobileTimer.app folder on ipad 3, ios 6.1 ... Can anyone upload that files so i can download it and replace it with my damaged one ?

Thanks a lot!!!