+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me!How to make my daughter happy?

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help me!How to make my daughter happy?
    The Christmas holiday has passed,my six years old daughter had bad mood, I hope she is very happy every day. Between the holiday I had bought iPad 2 for her,and download some apps for her, but she just likes few story apps, please tell me some apps for her? I found the boy and the girl are not the same,she doesn’t like game as Angry birds,she likes app that has good story and beautiful scene , similar to ”winter forest ” ,tell me some app like this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very pretty app for kids - fairytale about Little Red Riding Hood, illustrated very funny: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lear...l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fash...451140758?mt=8 - Fashion city and basically any apps dedicated to dressing up girls. Just search for fashion, dress and you'll find the ones she will appreciate.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

" don't let the pigeons run the app" is a real good one. It is based on one of the bestselling pigeon storybook. The kids can either hear to the new stories or they can use their imagination and come with new stories . "The fantastic flying book of Mr. Morris Lessmore" is another good one. Along with the hearing, the kids can piece together puzzles and lot more .

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

BOOKWORM -An intuitive, educational word search game for new readers, rabid wordsmiths, and everyone in between. Younger kids may need a little help, but they’ll soon be hooked too.

Tom's Travels -A puzzle game based on the story about race between the hare and the tortoise, cute characters and beautiful graphics are suitable for kids much.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks a lot