Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 【New iPad Game】Devils at the Gate: Pacific War HD

Thumbs up 【New iPad Game】Devils at the Gate: Pacific War HD

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/devi...569807672?mt=8

❤As a reminder: This game does not support iPad1❤

Game Support & Discussions:
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DevilsatTheGate
    website:SandFlame - Will coming in 2012.12, Subscribe it now !

“Devils at the Gate: Pacific War” is a tower defense game based on World War II theme. The game is inspired by the history of Pacific War and close to the real world. This game is a sequel to Devils at the Gate: Total Resistance, it is also designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees using a variety of game modes for different players to select from. Cute painting style, witty sound effect and majestic scene form a splendid chapter of pacific battle. New skill system plus talent tree upgrade system will bring player a new sense of the game. Hero system upgraded by hero tower enhances its combat power. Unlocking new skills can enrich the game entertaining and interactivity.

Features:
    -Perspective effect in the first series
    -Witty characters in the first series
    -The blind passages on the map increase the level of the challenge. The devils will head off the danger unless they defense in advance.
    -The arms can be upgraded in the defensive tower upgrade system. They can also change their jobs after upgrade.
    -The skill system bestows every soldier a unique professional skill. Applying the skills in combination will achieve a novel outcome.
    -You can conduct a powerful hero tower which is also a teleport-ower with special skills to defense. The upgraded tower can improve its attributes and unlocking skills. You can also purchase weapons for the heroes.
    -You will be judged by the rest of the life value after you passed the level, which will affect the amount of the medals. Learning the talent consumes medals but it can add special skills such as unlocking, intensifying arms and skills and so on.

What's New in Version 1.1

1. Added a christmas theme map, allowing players to earn time limited reward.
    2. Lowered the difficulty of easy mode to become more user friendly.
    3. Updated to a christmas theme interface.
    4. Fixed some bugs.

Top Campaigns of 《Devils at the Gate: Pacific War》

“Devils at the Gate: Pacific War” is a tower defense game based on World War II theme. The game is inspired by the history of Pacific War and close to the real world. This game is a sequel to Devils at the Gate: Total Resistance, it is also designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees using a variety of game modes for different players to select from. Cute painting style, witty sound effect and majestic scene form a splendid chapter of pacific battle. New skill system plus talent tree upgrade system will bring player a new sense of the game. Hero system upgraded by hero tower enhances its combat power. Unlocking new skills can enrich the game entertaining and interactivity.

As a developer, the following is a list of what we think is the five best campaigns in the game “Devils at the Gate: Pacific War”. May you have different opinions or your own favorite picks, feel free to join in our Facebook community and share with us: http://www.facebook.com/DevilsAtTheGate

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZpL7RUOAmA

The Guadalcanal Campaign
    The Battles of Savo Island was the first Battle of the Solomon’s . Both the warship and troops are assembled. It’s time to command troops to defend enemies’ attack. It paved the way for the victory in the Battle of Guadalcanal.

Battle of Saipan Campaign
    The Battle of Saipan was a battle of the Pacific campaign of World War II, Mariana Islands of the Oshima area was relatively large, and the Japanese defense forces had ten thousand people, therefore, our Troops chose to land on Saipan.

----------

Battle of the Philippines
    Battle of the Philippines was the invasion of the Philippines by Japanese and the defense of the islands by Filipino and United States forces during World War II.

The Battle of Iwo Jima
    It was a major battle in which the United States fought for the island of Iwo Jima from Japan, resulting in some of the fiercest fighting in the Pacific Campaign of World War II.

Pearl Harbor Attack Campaign
    Pearl Harbor Attack is also called the Battle of Pearl Harbor. The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. from interfering with military actions Japanese was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States.

The Guadalcanal Campaign
    Players need to have some knowledge to take down the diver and warship; especially when the air attack is around you. Store fire is the key point.

The Battle of Saipan
    1.The tank could weaken both our armor and attack power, the invisible jet plane and invisible solider can escape very easily, but we need medic to relieve the stun effect.
    2.To complete this level, you need to strengthen the fire of the right side, because the attack route is short, the firepower of invisible jet plane and soldiers are not powerful enough compare to ours.

The Battle of Peleliu

1. Players can choose to build a lot of soldiers at this level, one important thing to note about that the enemy is also very powerful. Get the nurse to strengthen the offensive power of the full map of soldiers, try to find this point.
    2. The powerful enemy is a good test for our player. To take down as many enemies as you can with the MAP cannon.

Seems not bad, would recommend to my brother who like role playing games much.
    I prefer the simple yet free games, recently 'm playing
    iSwinging
    The Simpson Tapped out
    Angry King Kong Deluxe
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

The Guadalcanal Campaign
    One thing to note here in this level with lower ratings, players should allocate the weapons to take down the motorcycle first when these two come up at the same time, and this will give chances for heroes and soldiers to take down the invisible soldiers.

Thanks for the reply. If you want to download free iphone/ipad games, you could check them on
    Find Totally Free Game Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Janet55 View Post
    Seems not bad, would recommend to my brother who like role playing games much.
    I prefer the simple yet free games, recently 'm playing
    iSwinging
    The Simpson Tapped out
    Angry King Kong Deluxe

The gameplay trailer is aviailable on Youtube, feel free to check out the video and get to know how to play the game!

Check out the game review of Devils at the Gate: Pacific War from Apppicker!
    Devils at the Gate: Pacific War HD app review - Apppicker

Devils at the Gate: Pacific War HD by imohoo is a tower defense game for your iPad.

Based on a World War II theme, Devils at the Gate: Pacific War is the sequel to the Total Resistance game. You will notice that the game is as close to accurate as possible when it comes to the history and action.

Designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees like Total Resistance, it offers a variety of game modes.

The app has an interesting art style – not dark and dreary like so many war games, and has funny sound effects to keep you interested. Of course, you’ll be playing out epic battles on your iPad as you fight to
    The Version 1.1 update added a Christmas theme map, lowered the difficulty of Easy mode, and updated the app to a Christmas theme. It also added the feature where players earn time limited rewards. The app has a total of 18 ratings with an average of four out of five stars. Feedback comments are good.

I like the Christmas scenes and the graphics are really good. I’m not really a gamer so I’m glad the difficulty was lowered in Easy mode.

Devils at the Gate: Pacific War Game Arms & Roles

As an iPad gamer, i would also introduce all of the Game arms and Roles in the game of Devils at the Gate: Pacific War HD, if you know all of them, you can build the Best defensive tactics and defensive team to defect the Invading enemy!

Devils at the Gate: Pacific War Game Arms & Roles

Default The battle I & II of Pearl Harbor!
    The battle I & II of Pearl Harbor are demo checkpoints, it is easy for players to get started, and to get familiar with the operation process.

We recommend you to start with rifleman in Philippine Battle I, and remember to upgrade talents.

This level can be easily passed with a casual lineup. Try to understand the attributes better of all the soldiers from your play in Philippines Battle II.

Last edited by imohoo000; 01-07-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Philippines Battle I & II.

Santa's City
    This is a special christmas creation designed for our players, and it can be used to earn EP point. The volume of blood of the enemy's will be getting more and more, players should challenge more waves.